Monday, March 24, 2014

On Zentangle and my new iPad

The past year has been one of significant learning for me. Most recently I learned how bad I am at keeping a blog. I hope to remedy this quickly!

This past Friday I bought an iPad. For a couple weeks I had been using an old iPad that had belonged to my father. I liked having it around, but not how slow it ran and how outdated the software was. So I took the plunge and purchased yet another Apple product. I love it.

I want the iPad to assist in my Zentangle practice, or at the very least my teaching and blog-updating practice. Yesterday I purchased and downloaded a digital book, Step Out in Style, written by a fellow CZT. I encourage you all to take a look at this book: More information on the book here!

Below is my first tile using some of the patterns in her book. I love getting to learn new patterns, and I really love so many CZTs create their own.


More pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment